Andover, Ma 01810
- Business opened in 1953 by their Father/Father-in-law, Joseph Hoffman. H & K officially started in 1988.
- Paul Hoffman, Master Plumber, has an Engineering degree from Syracuse University.
- Ed Kelley, Master Plumber, has an architectural degree from NorthEastern U, is the President of the PHCC of MA, and is starting up a solar energy group that will focus on practical solutions for today that can help local residents save on future energy costs.
Ed The Plumber is devoted to the service, replacement and installation of basic and high efficiency hydronic/water plumbing and heating systems primarily serving the Merrimack Valley for residential and commercial customers.
* Residential service is the key to their business. With fully trained staff and vans readily available, they can usually service your “dripping, leaking or running” water issues in very short notice. They wear protective booties to protect your carpets from street grime, and they will tell you exactly how much the service will cost so you have no further surprises.
*When replacements of water heaters, boilers or other fixtures are needed, they can replace quickly and efficiently.
*Remodeling and new construction installations are a specialty using the latest and most efficient technologies available including gas heated condenser boilers and solar water heater options.
Best Fit Customer:
- People who value experience, reliability and expertise.
Special Offer for BNBA Members:
Ed will provide a 10% discount to all BnBA members. Just ask!
Rich’s Take Away:
“My Dad was a plumber and I was, too. It was fun to walk through the shop and be reminded of all of the old and new technologies that have become part of the plumbing profession. Paul and Ed are great guys, dedicated to their craft, and especially dedicated to their customer’s needs. Drip, leak and run no more…call H & K today.”
By Rich Wallner, BNBA Ambassador and New York Life Financial Professional ©October, 2012